Christmas is over and having spent a week off work the boredom is starting to set in and the family members are well and truly getting on your nerves. To relieve all this post Christmas tension, here is a look back at our favourite fun moments of the year:
– January: Sainsbury’s decided to rename Tiger bread.
– February: Pizza flavoured beer went on sale in the UK. We haven’t seen any so assume it was not all that successful (or there is a big relaunch planned for next year).
– May: John Terry crashed the celebrations of a match he failed to play in and another meme was born.
– June: We were all terrified by this Justin Beiber parody.
– July: Let’s be honest the Olympic Opening Ceremony was really weird.
– August: With the Olympics came Boris and with Boris came the zip wire incident.
– September: The all conquering, now billion time viewed, Gangnam Style made it to number one in the UK.
– October: With the US election in full swing, the case was made for voting hedgehog in 2012.
– December: A well dressed monkey visited Ikea.
Have a great new year, where we will be resuming normal service in 2013.